5.03.2008

Of Grape and Fashion

First off, two movies you should see (because they were hilarious):
1. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
2. Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay


Let me just say, the south has a lot of very interesting sights. None of them thusfar have been great... but odd nonetheless. I had never really experienced WalMart before joining the military and being sent to the south (WalMarts are few and far between in the Northwest. And sidenote: I MISS FRED MEYER.) I refer to a trip to the store as "white trash on parade." I'm not a fan of the place, but what can I say - we're living on military paychecks, and their prices are cheap as shit. BUT THIS ---- found this fabulous little number on my last trip:


No, I didn't buy it. What the fuck is grape drink? According to Dave Chappell, it consists of "water and purple." This is ghetto. This is the kind of wonderous products you cannot find in Oregon. I should've looked at the ingredients.

Today when I drove into my apartment complex parking lot, I saw an old man on a bicycle that looked just like Karl Laugerfeld. The foreign designer that always wears sunglasses and looks like a weathered purse. What are the odds?

No comments: