6.06.2008

Bumbaclock.

I would recommend that if you plan on taking a tedious college class that you don't excell at (i.e; BIOLOGY), don't take an accelerated summer term of it. They cram 16 weeks worth of molecular acronyms you will never use in your life into 8 weeks. Between this class, work, and going to the gym, I am drained. I had all the intentions to go to the gym today and bring my total to 4 times this week... but no. I did 3 hours of homework and said fuck it. I'm tired.

Right about now, I could use one of two things. A vacation, or an unhealthy addiction to pain killers. (What? They make me happy and carefree) Seeing as I don't have the access to either of these things, I suppose I'm just going to keep chugging along with what I'm doing.

Now that we've officially entered the mid-Atlantic season of HELL, I am inclined to hate Virginia even more. It's hot and bloody humid outside. It turns my hair into frizz and my skin into oil slick. It makes me feel dirty and gross. And it brings out all the fucking bugs that this awful place has to offer. An army of spiders is holding my patio hostage. This place is disgusting and I don't understand why anybody would live here on their own free will.

1 comment:

M@ said...

Sometimes, weed is best.